Friday, November 7, 2008

Janet & Rodger



Downtown...my favorite of the day.



Taken in the field near the farm where we used to ride our horses...









Janet & Rodger will get married May 16th, 2009!


So, I guess I should give some information about myself. My name is Toni-Lyn Keller, I am an artist. I've been involved in various forms of art for over half of my life now. I've always had a camera in my hand. However, it's been just recently I have been lucky enough to invest in photography more seriously. So, we'll see! Let me know what you think as I continue to post.

About the day: I was so excited to have rented a 50mm 1.4 lens for the occasion! Not to mention taking my little sister's engagement photos. I really couldn't be happier to be able to spend the day with them. We spent the whole day with Rodger cutting up and Janet laughing at him. Which is pretty much how it is with those two. At the end of the day they sat by a fountain behind the library and played in the water. Then Rodger pretended to be exhausted and asked me, "Is this the last picture?" When I told him it could be his face spread out in a huge sneaky grin. He quickly splashed Janet with fountain water and ran toward the bridge, snickering the whole time.

2 comments: